The International Educational Technology Conference (IETC) is an international educational activity for academics, teachers and educators. IETC promotes development and dissemination of theoretical knowledge, conceptual research, and professional knowledge through conference activities, journals (TOJET, TOJNED and TOJDEL) and proceeding books. Its focus is on sharing, creating and disseminating knowledge among academicians, school administrators and teachers about the use of instructional technology for learning and teaching in educational field. This conference is now a well-known educational technology event worldwide and the number of paper submissions and attendees are increasing every year.
We would like you to welcome to present your academic work in IETC and share your knowledge and experiences with us.
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book with ISBN and modified version of selected papers will be published in peer reviewed journals:
- TOJET (www.tojet.net) as a Special Issue which is indexed in ERIC, SOBIAD and Index Copernicus,
- TOJNED (www.tojned.net) indexed in SOBIAD and Index Copernicus
- TOJDEL www.tojdel.net) indexed in SOBIAD
also optional (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Education as Change (www.upjournals.co.za) (indexed in SSCI) (with additional fee)
- Problems of Education in the 21st Century (www.scientiasocialis.lt/pec) (indexed in Scopus and EBSCO) (with additional fee)
- Amazonia Investiga - ESCI Web of Science (additional fee)
- Scientica Iranica- SCI Expanded (additional fee)
Papers can be sent in English or Turkish. All papers should be prepared through TOJET Guidelines. If you send a non English paper you should prepare an English abstract. According to TOJET, following the authors' information, 300-500 words abstract should be provided. The paper should be minimum 5, maximum 15 pages long including pictures and tables.